If you have any questions about our services then you are welcome to contact us. However, here are some frequently asked questions:
- All interpreters charge a minimum fee, mileage and any parking costs, we always quote our fee before confirming a job, so you will know the full amount prior to booking. This will be a transparent fee with no hidden extras.
- Who pays for the interpreter?
- Please contact us for more information regarding who pays for the interpreter as it varies from location to authority or Access to Work if you are an employer/employee, we will be able to advice where necessary.
- How do I know if I need an interpreter?
- Interpreters can work in any domain where a Deaf person and a hearing person need to communicate, our previous pages list some of the domains we have previously worked in, if you are still unsure please contact us for further information.
- Useful Links
Get In Touch
If you would like to book an interpreter or just have some questions about our services, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you straight away.